07 August 2010

Cousins

I remember the days when my cousins and I were really close. I had a cousin my age and we'd dress up in matching clothes to church, fix our hair the same way, sing and dance together for family, tell each other all our secrets. I'd get excited whenever she'd come over to visit, and I'd beg my mom to go to their house all the time. And then somehow, we changed. I don't actually miss her, we've grown too far apart for that, but I wish we'd never lost touch, stayed close, never grew up.


I don't have any picture of the two of us as children so I'm posting this one instead. They're the grandkids of our foster parents in the community. Aaah, bedtime gossip. My cousin and I used to do this all the time. I'd make sumbong how mean my yaya was to me and she'd always be supportive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...