02 March 2012

Unofficially Yours: Officially One of My Favorite Pinoy Romance Movies


I just found the movie I liked more than One More Chance. (Yes, I said more, kindly pick up your jaw up from the floor.


To avoid spoiling your movie experience if you still haven't watched, I'll just say this: I laughed, I cringed, I cried a little, I laughed harder, and then I cried some more! And I was awestruck by how Angel Locsin has improved in acting. The last time I watched her onscreen was.... Mulawin: The Movie! Hahaha!

It's still not my favorite Pinoy movie of all time because that spot will forever be occupied by Honey, My Love, So Sweet, with Dingdong Dantes and Antoinette Taus! Grabe, I really loved that film I've watched it a bajillion times, and everytime it shows on Cinema One I still drop everything and watch to the end of the film. (If you're reading this, Miki, apir! Hahaha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...