31 December 2009

Hello 2010. :)

Years come and go, and so do a lot of people. Everything seems to change too fast - we cheer our triumphs one moment then cry over our frustrations the next, we fall in and out of love, say our hellos and then our goodbyes. We fear and we get excited by the changes that come with each year; but we are most grateful for the things we know will always stay the same.

To everyone who played a part in my life this year, no matter how brief your participation (hehe), thank you. 2009 was better spent because of you. :) To those I consider the constants of my universe, I welcome 2010 gladly knowing you always have my back.

I'm happiest knowing these things remain unchanged:

HIGHSCHOOL FRIENDSHIPS. IMED TRADITIONS. THE PHI HIGH. SSS. KENN'S PALSY. FAMILY -- IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. 


Every year spent with you is a great one. Happy 2010! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...