09 May 2010

I need this.

http://www.frkncngz.com/post/583851095
Better if the picture showed someone holding a piece of chicken. It's all I'm eating now, apparently. Oh and pizza. Chicken and pizza. How healthy!

The last week's meals:
  1. Sunday dinner: World Chicken's boneless chicken fillet with Mornay cheese and fettuccine alfredo
  2. Monday dinner: McDonald's crispy chicken fillet
  3. Tuesday lunch: Greenwich lasagna + 1 slice ultimate Greenwich Special
  4. Tuesday dinner: Messhall's chicken with brown sauce
  5. Wednesday lunch: Burger King's spicy chicken sandwich
  6. Wednesday dinner: McDonald's crispy chicken sandwich + fries + Angel's pizza (Migz' birthday blowout!)
  7. Thursday blocklunch: Greenwich lasagna + pizza AGAIN. IKR
  8. Thursday dinner: Yellowcab pizza (Cheska's birthday blowout)
  9. Friday lunch: KFC's fully loaded meal
  10. Saturday lunch: 7-11 fried chicken
  11. Saturday dinner: McDonald's crispy chicken sandwich + fries + icecream
  12. Sunday lunch: KFC Zinger
  13. Sunday dinner: Chowking's orange chicken
I KNOW RIGHT. A week's worth of fast food. It's so hard when all your friends are always hungry. My blockmates, my studymates, my room mates. Sigh. And all that chicken! I swear one of these days I'm gonna grow wings.

NEXT WEEK = HUNGER STRIKE! 

5 comments:

  1. dude don't do this... don't make me think about... not when i'm emotionally unstable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of your hormonal manipulations? :))
    I SWEAR, HUNGER STRIKE! Where can I buy a mindset like Kate Moss'? "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." You've gotta be kidding! I can think of a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She said that? Shes so smart! Yeah maghunger strike ka ala jamby madrigal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamby Madrigal? WAHAAAIIIT. Google.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. That's so stupid. And I'm so ignorant hahahaha i swear buti nalang people keep posting election-related articles on facebook. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...