16 December 2011

Christmas Traditions.

When I was younger, I looked forward to the holidays because of two things: gifts, and the Christmas break. Now I look forward to the season for the traditions. (Although I still like gifts, ehem ehem. Hahaha.)

In 2009,  a couple of friends and I decided to have Christmas dinner at my friend Anjo's house in Alabang, and then house-hop to Miki's which was nearby. We just had dinner while Christmas songs played in the background, and had a few drinks while playing Cranium. It was a very simple celebration, but it was a wonderful night, and we thought, "Christmases should be like this, all the time."  So we did it again last year, and then this year. I hope to do this for many many years more. :)

This is how all Christmases should be. :)

The Supposedly Secret Sisterhood: 7+ years of cheesiness and friendship
Oh, that guy is as straight as a pole. He's an honorary member. Hehe.

We didn't go to A's house this year so we don't have a 2011 version. :(
Look at how our group has grown. :)

Cranium: 2009 edition. :)

Cranium Turbo: 2011 edition

We don't have a 2011 version of this either, because we didn't win this year!
We'll reclaim our title in 2012 I tell ya!

I no longer see these people as much as I used to, or as much as I'd like to, but for one night every year, we come together, and it feels like we were never out of touch. I am thankful for a lot of things in this world, but I am most thankful for the things that have stayed the same through the ever changing times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...