13 September 2011

Tuesday Pick-Me-Ups


Because everyone needs a pick-me-up or two after a manic monday.

Ristretto's Iced Americano with White Mocha 
Shot of espresso + water + a squirt of white mocha + lots of ice = my favorite coffee drink on earth! (AKA the only coffee drink I like.) The baristas were confused when I told them what I wanted (they thought I wanted an iced americano AND a white mocha) but they eventually figured it out and they made it for me even though it wasn't on the menu.  A spot of sunshine in my day!

♥ Free Food for Millionaires by Min Jin Lee
New books always make me happy. Cheap finds in second-hand bookstores make me ecstatic! Yes, even though it's probably staying unread for about a year. Haha.

♥ Happy Feet Sneakers
I don't wear sneakers, not really, but when I do I like them to be Happy Feet with their triple cushioned soles. They make my feet very happy. :) Mom bought sneakers for my sister and it was Buy1Take1. Don't know if I will ever get to wear it but I like looking at them. Blue + Yellow = Lambda L♥ve

♥ Shamcey Supsup 
When she entered the Top Ten I went from low batt to fully charged. PINOY PRIDE! :)

2 comments:

  1. thats Dr's pick ha? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just some of the things that cheered me up that day. :) But if you meant Shamcey, yes she was my pick. Hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...